Area Code for Majuro, Marshall Islands
Make international calls to Majuro with IDD 692 of Marshall Islands, dial the following:
00 + 692 + 29 + Telephone Number
Instructions for calling from abroad to Majuro, Marshall Islands
Learn how to call Majuro Marshall Islands, from your country, with IDD + 692 and the area code of the city and region.
NOTE: If in your country, has a service provider, you can enter the code after 00
Marshall Islands = IDD 692 + Majuro = Dial Code 29. We show only the dialing codes, to facilitate this your calls.
- 00 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Marshall Islands
- 692 is the international code used to dial to Marshall Islands
- 29 is the local area or city code used to dial to Majuro
International calls made easy.
- You may notice how very easy it is to connect from your landline, or from your mobile line at home. The only difference is that you should dial some prefix numbers and leave out the leading zero (if any) in the area code or cell phone number.
- Looks: Access code (IDD) + country code + area code (if any) +
- Example of US subscriber phone number for Canada: 011 + country code + area code + subscriber phone number.
- Example of subscriber phone number Europe: 00 + country code + area code + subscriber phone number.
Dial the telephone number, the destination. In Majuro code 29
Tip: Search for the best prices to make international calls. If you live in a country that has many phone carriers, do a search to see which is the best value.
NOTE: While we try to keep our dialing codes updated, some of the codes may be outdated. We do not take liabilities for any errors. If you can not dial, ask for help in telephone operator in your country to make international calls.