Area Code for Faro Jose Ignacio, Uruguay
Make international calls to Faro Jose Ignacio with IDD 598 of Uruguay, dial the following:
00 + 598 + 486 + Telephone Number
Instructions for calling from abroad to Faro Jose Ignacio, Uruguay
Learn how to call Faro Jose Ignacio Uruguay, from your country, with IDD + 598 and the area code of the city and region.
NOTE: If in your country, has a service provider, you can enter the code after 00
Uruguay = IDD 598 + Faro Jose Ignacio = Dial Code 486. We show only the dialing codes, to facilitate this your calls.
- 00 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Uruguay
- 598 is the international code used to dial to Uruguay
- 486 is the local area or city code used to dial to Faro Jose Ignacio
International calls made easy.
- You may notice how very easy it is to connect from your landline, or from your mobile line at home. The only difference is that you should dial some prefix numbers and leave out the leading zero (if any) in the area code or cell phone number.
- Looks: Access code (IDD) + country code + area code (if any) +
- Example of US subscriber phone number for Canada: 011 + country code + area code + subscriber phone number.
- Example of subscriber phone number Europe: 00 + country code + area code + subscriber phone number.
Dial the telephone number, the destination. In Faro Jose Ignacio code 486
Tip: Search for the best prices to make international calls. If you live in a country that has many phone carriers, do a search to see which is the best value.
NOTE: While we try to keep our dialing codes updated, some of the codes may be outdated. We do not take liabilities for any errors. If you can not dial, ask for help in telephone operator in your country to make international calls.