Area Code for Budapest, Hungary
Make international calls to Budapest with IDD 36 of Hungary, dial the following:
00 + 36 + 1 + Telephone Number
Instructions for calling from abroad to Budapest, Hungary
Learn how to call Budapest Hungary, from your country, with IDD + 36 and the area code of the city and region.
NOTE: If in your country, has a service provider, you can enter the code after 00
Hungary = IDD 36 + Budapest = Dial Code 1. We show only the dialing codes, to facilitate this your calls.
- 00 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Hungary
- 36 is the international code used to dial to Hungary
- 1 is the local area or city code used to dial to Budapest
International calls made easy.
- You may notice how very easy it is to connect from your landline, or from your mobile line at home. The only difference is that you should dial some prefix numbers and leave out the leading zero (if any) in the area code or cell phone number.
- Looks: Access code (IDD) + country code + area code (if any) +
- Example of US subscriber phone number for Canada: 011 + country code + area code + subscriber phone number.
- Example of subscriber phone number Europe: 00 + country code + area code + subscriber phone number.
Dial the telephone number, the destination. In Budapest code 1
Tip: Search for the best prices to make international calls. If you live in a country that has many phone carriers, do a search to see which is the best value.
NOTE: While we try to keep our dialing codes updated, some of the codes may be outdated. We do not take liabilities for any errors. If you can not dial, ask for help in telephone operator in your country to make international calls.